Hey, I am Ramstein.
Currently working on project PadIN.
In this project, we are integrating a UE4 based game that will contain just the basic things like
1. a human rigged mesh,
2. functionality to change the texture of the mesh,
3. specifically direct communication with the overlapping app that will contain it,
data sent to this game and recieved'll be bones transforms, streaming audio, some pics
and all of the state and event information that'll be triggered by app or game back and forth.
and second the overlapping application, because of I have to integrate here the tensorflow lite support in the application that's why we're using an app.
this app will contain----
1. tensorflow-lite that will predict a lot of floats
2. have to contain a simple UI
3. have to send and receive all state and events information from the game.
Here we are having the main problem in communicating between both, so if you guys can come with some of the solutions then bid on it.