In your proposal please mention the tech stacks and existing off-shelf solutions you will use to develop this POC. Note: this is a basic camera app POC and does not require over engineering at this point.
Please read the attached document carefully before bidding on this project. The project has a short timeline and quality matters
The employer wants to build a native app for on-field users to record a 90s-120s video of agricultural work and upload it to a central repository. The users are a mix of tech savvy and non-tech savvy so it is critical that the user interface is simple to use. Ideally, users will be guided through the workflow and have an option to skip the guided tour if they’re comfortable with the application use.
The key features required for the Android POC are:
1. A user interface which guides the user how to use the app
2. Basic user login
3. Use native camera module for recording
4. Recording a video content in portrait mode with for maximum of 2 minutes
5. Upload the video content to the AWS server
6. Get notification with download link from AWS when the edited video is ready