Summary of Duties:
Exiting app to be cloned: [login to view URL] (Please review before making a proposal)
* Create clones of existing iOS applications using best in practice and industry standards for the Android platform.
* Identify and correct software defects through in-house testing.
* Follow standard design practices to achieve as close to possible outcomes based on provided examples or designs.
* Perform software development practices for source code control using a private GitHub repository.
* Document application functionality.
* US Residents Only (Prefer FL)
* At least one app in the Play Store. We would like to see your work.
* Strong communication skills
* Passion for solving problems and troubleshooting
* Kotlin or other native Android programming
* Experience with HLS streaming and recording
* Responsive design practices
* Experience with working with REST web services
* Experience with debugging and crash reporting
* Experience with 3rd party integration into existing apps
Please review the following required hiring procedure.
You will need to pass two interviews. The technical interview will consist of a video meeting with one or more of our technical team, with whom you will be working with.
Upon completion of the technical interview you will then be referred to our management team to finalize the hiring process.
Upon completion of the interviews; we request the following things:
* Signed Non-Disclosure Agreement
* Background Check completion
* Written estimate and timeline for completion**
* Signed Work for Hire contract
** Once you have signed the Non-Disclosure Agreement we will release API documentation and give access to our private iOS GitHub repository. Please ask any technical questions you may have at this time for your estimation needs.
67 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $33/час
Questions: [login to view URL] you share the URL of the iOS app and the project specifications to get an idea? [login to view URL] do not have experience with HLS streaming but have a great experience with APIs.