I need someone with a deep understanding of WhatsApp's logic. I have made a chat application like whatsapp. Some key features include:
1. Phonebook integration. - All registered users that are on my phonebook will show as contacts on my app.
2. Works offline and does not store messages/media on our server side. Messages/media are stored on the user's phones.
3. has all the bells and whistles whatsapp does except for voice and video calls.
I've tried to implement these features, however I am experiencing trouble such as:
1. Some of the registered users are not showing up on my app
2. Chats don't perform very well, they take forever to send and be received. And I have problems using the same 'storing on the phone' logic whatsapp uses.