I need this coded in java and it needs to work on netbeans program.
I need a round robin algorithrn that will run on a load balancing machine (the load balancer will be working on a single machine while a number of client programs will be running on each of the nodes)
Basically this is what it needs to do:
[login to view URL] standard round-robin algorithm working on a designated server machine (the load balancer).
2. Each node will register with the load balancer by sending a message.
3. The load balancer will record node details.
4. Jobs (sent as a message) require the load-balancer to assign the job to the next free node. The job information will detail the number of seconds that a job will take to run, rather than trying to include sorne form of code that is required to be executed.
5. The load balancer will need to store an ordered list of nodes.
6. The load balancer assigns the job to a node by sending it a message to work for X seconds. Nodes will receive job requests and wait for the required time. Once a job has finished on a node, a message will be sent back.
I need to produce separate programs for: 1-A load balancer 2-General worker node (no hard code names, no IP address etc into this but instead have these passed in as parameters on the command line)
3-A program for sending jobs into the system
These need to be included in the separate programs:
1. have different programs
2. make use of multiple classes in each program
3. ensure that the relevant functionality for the class is contained within it
4. link classes together to form the overall algorithm
5. use rnulti-threading where necessary
6. send, receive and process messages
7. only use the main method for extracting information from the arguments passed in from the comrnand line and to start your systern
8. do not provide a monolithic solution (example all code in one class or main method)
9. do not introduce any form of operating system scheduling techniques.