We need an Android source code application , in order to work with qualcomm chipsets on the android phones.
The programm must decode and write Layer1/Layer2/Layer 3/NAS/IP/RTP data to log files as well as extract particular parameters of signalization in real time, decode them and send them to our application. Following particular parameters have to be delivered (based on many documentations & open source project):
- 3G/WCDMA: Band, Ec/Io, RSCP, RSSI, PSC, RRC State,TX Level, Neighbor Cell Measurements, HSPA+ DC in use, Audio Codec Type, AMR Bitrate
- 2G/GSM: Band, RxLev, RxQual, C/I, TxPower, ARFCN, RRC State,Serving Cell measurements, Neighbor Cell Measurements, Audio Codec Type, AMR Bitrate
- 4G/LTE: Band, RSRP, SINR, RSRQ, RSSI, EARFCN, RRC State,
- 5G NR: Band, SS-RSRP, SS-RSRQ, SS-SINR, BeamIndex, SS-PCI
- VoLTE/RTP/SIP Layer
- Lock NV Item Chipset based api
- Layer-3 Messages - GSM RR, WCDMA RRC, CC, MM, LTE, NAS, must be captured and written to a plain text file.
The programm must run on Qualcomm based phones. It must be tested and run on Samsung devices
Requirements for participating:
- Understanding of GSM, UMTS, LTE & 5G NR technologies
- Understanding and experience of Layer 3 tracing and decoding
- Experience with Qualcomm chipsets: msm8998, sd845, sd855, sd865
- Providing a clear project plan with milestones