A customer should be able to sign up using a valid mobile number . After providing the mobile number, the customer should receive a 4 digit One Time Pin(OTP) on the same number. The OTP should be provided to the system for verification and if that passes the customer should be able to access the system. If invalid OTP is provided, the application should prevent the user from accessing the system and there should be a way for the customer to resend the OTP in case of failed delivery. System should prevent users from further attempts for a given period of time after consecutive 5 unsuccessful OTP verification attempts..
Booking a Trip and Trip
• Ability to enter pickup and drop off location manually or by dropping the pin on the map. Customers can add favorite locations and can use them as pickup locations.
• Ability to view fare estimates (fare to be calculated on the basis of the parameters set for by the service owner).
• Ability to view the ETA(estimated time of arrival) for the nearest driver.
• Scheduled Rides: Ability for the customer to schedule a ride in advance for a later date and time. The driver will be assigned a ride before x minutes.
• Tip- Ability for the customer to pay a tip to the driver
• Customers will have to enable location service on their device. Once location is enabled, the app will automatically pick the pickup location.
• Ability to see the driver details at the bottom along with the status of either "arriving" or "arrived at pickup
• The real time location of the driver is visible on the screen
• The destination should be something that can be set and visible
• After the ride is started, the route should be displayed with a progress indicator and path recommendation.
Destination & Payment
• When the driver ends the ride at the destination, the " Thank you" screen is displayed
• Total fee should be displayed
• Ability to view invoice (to be emailed to passenger up on payment of fee)
• Ability to pay in cash
Additional features on account
• Promotions: Any promotions available for the customer should go here.
• Notifications: Any incoming notifications
• History: Ride usage/payment history. 10 records by default and ability to filter further for more
• Passengers should be able to rate their trip and driver
Sign Up/sign in
• Sign up: Ability to sign up via mobile number where the driver will enter his/her valid mobile number in proper number format.
• Account Verification: On sign up, with mobile number, an OTP will be sent along with the resend OTP option.
• Account Activation: Once the driver’s phone number is successfully verified, details like name and vehicle type needs to be filled by the driver.
• Service-related details: Ability to upload relevant documents for approval from the service owner.
• Ability to see the ride request pop up on the home screen when a ride is requested.
• Ability to accept/cancel ride requests.
• Ability to see the name of the customer, pickup address at the bottom of the app.
• Ability to call the customer as well as see the drop off location of the customer
• The driver also has the ability to start ride/ cancel ride
• Once the driver starts the ride, the driver has the ability to see the complete route from the pickup to destination in the map view on the app
• Ability to end ride on reaching the destination point
• Ability to see the invoice number, the distance, ride time and the fare
• Ability to rate the customer
1. View Profile
2. Edit Profile
3. Turn On/Off
4. Ability to see earnings ride history