I'm looking for a video delay application that will run on a Raspberry Pi or an Android box (M9).
I need to receive an video stream from a webcam or IP camera and delay it for between 0-30 seconds.
There is a great Max application that does exactly what I'm looking for, but I'm unable to run Max7 on a Rasperberry Pi or Android device. You can see this here and in the file attached - [login to view URL]
These are the must haves -
- Ability to select video input
- Control of buffer length
- Control of delay length in frames or seconds
- Control of video mix between Live image and Delayed image
- Ability to toggle to full screen view
I understand Pure Data is an option. I'm not concerned about about it's built or the UI, it just needs it to be super easy to install on the device and have it recognise a camera (sound would be nice but not a priority).
The final piece is to have 3-4 devices a room each with camera and projector, recording and displaying footage that is delayed at different delay intervals.
Would you be able to give me some feedback on the following questions?…
1. Would you recommend an Android device or a Raspberry Pi for this project?
2. What technology/language do you plan to use in building this application?
13 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за £248
Hi, Have A Good Day, I have done work on security cameras desktop application already.I have 3 years experience of C#,java,c++,etc..I can make application for in c#.Please contact [login to view URL]