I need help create a small utility to exchange JSON string between C++ and C#
- C# 4.5 or higher as a WebSocket server. C# can push JSON serialized as string data to clients.
- C++ code (11+) can be WebSocket client. C++ must be independent and compile-able to a single executable file on Linux and Android 4.4+. No library dependency accompanied with this executable. (preferable [login to view URL])
- C++ must be able to use a compact JSON library (preferable [login to view URL]).
- Full source code of both C# and C++ with any library used.
- Integrate all required library sources into C++ to create a single executable file. No extra library files required.
- C++ executable file on Linux and Android (x86).
- C# executable file as WebSocket server.
- A working example that can send serialized string 2 ways in between C# server and C++ client.