* Code an app to manage a club of gentlemen.
* **If you don't meet the SLA, you won't be paid, so do not bid if you don't know how to do any of the listed requirements**
* This project is to build only the user's management module.
* There will be 4 more modules that will be hired separetelly.
* This project is not to build an app only, the real deliverable is the code base.
## What we will provide
* Wireframes of every screen
* Usecase diagram
* e2e in plain english to be implemented
## Technology stack that MUST be used
* Angular 6
* Ionic 4
* Firebase(auth, firestore, functions, messaging, storage)
* 90% Unit Test coverage
* e2e tests implemented and passing
* code building and working
* only using the provided technology stack
* daily meeting to sync up
* All the calls to third party tools should be made in by cloud functions or an Angular Service
* You should use some caching/rxjs to reduce calls to the database/APIs
PS. I am a Software Engineer so I know what I am asking for and what the deliverables should be.
Hiring per module should be the safest option for both sides.
If you do a good job, you will be hired for the subsequent ones (4 modules), plus we have 3 more apps to be build
** Extra SLA ** You must implement firestore rules to protect the database.
The usecase diagram is attached.