Hi, I have an Admin Dashboard that needs customization. This dashboard is built with Angular and Material Design and already has several components and Sass styles. It is very well organized and easy to use.
I basically need pages to display some content/data on tables and charts. You won't need to create pages from scratch: you can edit the pages I have to fit the data I need to display, connect the pages to each other.
Below I briefly describe what pages we need.
- 1 dashboard overview (edit the one we have to accordingly with our data)
- 1 profile page
- 3 entity pages containing - they will be very similar, only the data will change:
- One table with data loaded from a JS object literal, with options like edit (a modal will open)
- 2 charts
- 1 entity page containing 3 tables - same data, just change the status (active, cancelled, completed)
- The charts and tables are very easy to use, you basically just add data to an array and it already works.
- The backend connection is already done
Please, if possible, send me a portfolio with ~3 related works you've done and what's your expertise with Angular and UX. I will consider it. ALso I'd like to know how much you charge for this work and how much time you need.
In a separate milestone (which I would ask you to set the price separately), please, say how much it would cost to change the theme from dark to light colors. It is not that difficult since the colors are set on Sass files and using variables.