We need an Angular Front-end developer available part-time starting in October 2021 with the prospect for this engagement to grow into a full-time assignment.
The prime objective would be to support the ongoing development, testing, and improvement of our platform of services for philanthropic projects.
The ideal candidate is an excellent team player who speaks fluent English, and an independent thinker capable of working with both detailed designs and simple wireframes complemented by business, functional, and design requirements.
- Understand business requirements and communicate with internal stakeholders to convert them into polished features.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, analysts, and quality assurance specialists to ensure alignment on UI decisions and functionality.
- Understand, meet, and help to define quality standards and practices, front-end development estimates, deliverables, and schedules.
- Develop user interfaces using Angular best practices and unit tests.
- Take complex technical and design decisions independently and as a team.
- Ensure the high performance of applications and high-quality front-end code being committed to company repositories.
- Actively participate in code reviews to ensure knowledge sharing and good practices, and support team members in solving problems cooperatively.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to get help.
- Diligently use Jira to track progress and issues, and verify issue resolution after deployment.
- Provide daily code commits for every day you work.
- Communicate with the Front End team and other teams to promptly request access to tools, repositories, and designs needed to complete assignments.
Required technical expertise:
- Cross-browser compatible code
- Ability to follow design guidelines
- Integration with web APIs
- Unit tests (Angular)
Bonus technical expertise:
- PrimeNG (PrimeFaces)
- [login to view URL]
- Atlassian products: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
Required soft skills:
- Excellent communication in English
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Proactive collaborator
- Thrives in a small team and a flat organizational structure
- High productivity working remotely
- Enjoys learning
- Asks questions and brings ideas to the table