I need to create a blueprint-style animation and would like someone to:
Create the animation
Provide the source files
Screen capture/Record the process
For preference, that would be in ToonBoom E-Harmony [essentials], but any equivalently-priced/subscription/free competing product would be acceptable.
I imagine the animation will be 20-40 seconds, but fit to the contents.
Animation should show a single scene:
* A series of dots appearing along a curve describing a closed circuit, mostly filling the screen.
* A line appears along the dots, then splits to either side, to represents the sides of a track as seen from above
I'm trying to represent the track shown here: [login to view URL], but there's no need for an accurate route, just something that has a few twists and a straight or two to give an impression without being noisy/tiny.
* The original dots fade but are still visible.
* A line/bar appears across the track at one point to indicate a start location
* A single vehicle appears on the track (not at/near the start line). Stationary. Approx 50-70% of the road width. Can be any vehicle but I'm trying to represent the one shown here: [login to view URL]
In case it helps, I've attached the model of the vehicle.
* In order, green, yellow and magenta dots ("goal markers") appear on the track ahead of the stationary vehicle, representing the ones visible here: [login to view URL]
* Finally, The vehicle moves forward around the track for a complete circuit, with the markers remaining a fixed distance ahead of the vehicle.
WRT The recording, I have a whole series of tweaks and variations that I need to generate, so this is a "teach a man to fish" situation.
I'm open to a steer if there are other ways to convey the same information, or if this will make things considerably more expensive.