I am working on tutorials for my students; I'll be recording the audio and providing recordings of me actively teaching (using screen capture) along with a script so that you can follow along with where video cuts need to be made. The content is meant to be engaging and fun, so my explanations will be filled with related stock footage, and animated effects. I already have the first video of the series done, and this project is meant as a test run; I'd like to see what you can do with the video that I already have.
SOME THINGS ABOUT MY VIDEOS:
- Video Style - My video style is similar to Youtuber Stylezed Station's videos. Here's a sample of one of the types of videos I'm going for -> [login to view URL]
His style is pretty simple - he writes in video-essay style about a topic, and cuts to some stock footage of something that is related to what he's actively talking about. He changes the stock footage frequently to keep his video interesting and maintain his audience's attention. That's what I'm interested in doing. The difference that I'd like to bring is that I'd like some animated, explainer video-style sections in my videos as well.
- There is an Adobe Character animator rigged puppet that I'm currently having created by someone. In the future
YOUR TASK - Animate over a few parts of the video (whichever ones that you believe need it). I'd also like to see some good motion graphics and transitions where appropriate.
- Animate or cut over my tutorial footage. That's footage of me navigating a website, programming, etc.
- Ignore the series' theme - there is a beach/surfing theme, so if you can somehow relate visuals to the beach and surfing, and somehow relate them to the topic of the course, that'd be great!
- Remove my music. I specifically want lo-fi as the background music, since it matches the style and tone of the course.
- Remove any pictures of me, or the section where I talk about Houston, TX and the anlumni that graduated from my school (during timestamp 0:58 - 1:09)
- Change my fonts without suggestion - I am currently using two fonts available for free download from Google fonts.
- The primary font is "Press Start 2P" - https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Press+Start+2P?query=press+start
- The secondary font is "VT323" - [login to view URL]
- For the future - do not ever edit over scenes with my Character Animator puppet unless directed.
Thanks in advance!
14 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $132
Hello, I'm pro in Premier Pro, i can design and edit the videos. can you Please let me know more about the project. I'm available to work. I can do multiple revisions.
Hello Sir, I am a professional video editor and animator for an educational tutorial for your students. Please share more details via chat initiated as per your requirements. Thanks