I am having a website built right now and I am looking for someone to build an API for the site.
I need an API built extracting newly posted jobs from our JobDiva account and connected to a template we purchased from [login to view URL], which is a WordPress structure.
The API will:
1. Identify when a new job is posted and is active in JobDiva
2. It will take the name, job location, status and job description from the post
3. It will post it to a feed, which is pulled into the WordPress site every couple of hours
4. The API will do a nightly batch matching all of the jobs listing active and make sure that they match
5. The nightly batch will see if any jobs are listed as inactive and remove the from the site
You must be familiar with WordPress template sites, JobDiva and building API’s.
I have someone building the site, but they are not able to design and connect the API. This person will need to build the API and work with them to connect the pieces and test to make sure everything is properly working.