Hello, I need a developer to connect 157 loadcells on a physical Roulette table to the 157 betting positions on a digital Roulette table.
Summary: I have a physical roulette table and a digital Roulette table, and I want to copy the number of chips placed on the physical Roulette table (device) to the digital Roulette.
I already developed the physical Roulette table and I have loadcells under each of the betting options (0 straight up, 0-1 split, 0-2 split, 0-3 split, 0-1-2 Street, 0-1-2-3 Corner… and Red, Black, 1st dozen, 2nd dozen, 3rd dozen, 1st column…). Those loadcells report weights placed on the physical table to Arduino IDE (everything is developed including the code that reports the weights to Arduino IDE, e.g. if I place a weight on any of the loadcells, it gets reported to Arduino IDE)
Details of the project:
- When you put weights on any of the loadcells those weights are reported in real time (ongoing sessions)
- We need to take these total weights and transform them into casino chips
- So every reported total weight in grams needs to be divided by the weight of 1 chip e.g. Loadcell 1 is the bet “RED” on Roulette, if I put 4 chips on RED on the physical Roulette table, and if every chip weighs 10 grams so the reported weight for loadcell 1 is 40 grams, this means that there are 4 chips on RED on the physical table (40 grams (total weight) divided by 10 grams (the weight of 1 chip) = 4 chips placed on RED, so I need to place 4 chips on “RED” on the digital Roulette layout)
- Connecting each of the loadcells in the physical table to their corresponding Roulette betting position in the digital table
- Extract the total weights reported by Arduino IDE from each of the device loadcells for each session
- Dividing them by a number from 1 to 20 (which is the weight of 1 chip that I should enter manually at the beginning when I launch the system i.e. there should be a reserved slot to enter the weight of 1 chip and a note:” please enter the weight of 1 chip”)
- Placing the number of chips on the digital layout for each placed bet (extracted from the loadcell corresponding to the betting position).
- All this should be done after a “place your bets” function is clicked and the system should stop taking bets when the a “no more bets” function is clicked
I already have a code written for 1 number (using [login to view URL] app) that can explain the whole process attached hereby. The code was made for 1 number of the Roulette (the Roulette has 37 numbers (from 0 to 36) with splits, corners... Just look at this video, this is a prototype of 1 number of the Roulette (number 23). [login to view URL] Now we need to connect all the other betting options from the complete table (157 betting option) to their related load cell
Attachments and links:
1- Arduino Code for reporting weights placed on the physical table to computer ([login to view URL])
2- Loadcells label numbers and their corresponding Roulette bets (excel: Corresponding sorted by bet without channels)
3- Youtube link for the small prototype of 1 number: [login to view URL]
4- The code written for 1 number (small prototype) that include the digital Roulette Layout (scale [login to view URL] and [login to view URL], both are same, only the font of the chips changes). We transfer link: [login to view URL]
5- A photo of the complete physical roulette table
If you have any questions please feel free
Thanks and regards,