I need help with part of my Arduino project.
I am searching for someone who knows to program in assembly or c ([login to view URL])
Need a person who knows programming ulp co-processor in deep sleep.
1. Run esp32, set edge values(max, min) for wake up and put it in deep sleep
2. In deep sleep (with ulp) measure weight with hx771 every approximately 10 seconds
3. hx711 value should be in original format (example 1834393), not in format (example 100 kg or lbs), I don't need tare.
4. Store in list weight data every approximately 10 min(for returns in wake up(active mode) code)
5. If weight above max edge value or below min edge value wake up from deep sleep
6. Otherwise wake up approximately every hour.
7. In active mode print(serial) data from the list or print a value triggered by edge case.
Is every step doable in the Arduino environment?
22 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за €194
Hello sir, Myself [login to view URL] Sekhar,[login to view URL], phd in Electronics from cdeec Innovations,India. We have 15+ years experience designing and developing electronic products. We have in house pcb fabrication facility for pr Больше
Hello My name is Maria, I am an electronic engineer, with a lot of experience in circuit design. I would like to help you with your project. Write me for more information.
Hello sir, I have experience in designing electronics circuits and can program all kinds of microcontrollers. You can discuss your project with me in chat and we can move on right away. Thank you.
hello i am a computer engineer,i have masters in computer engineering,i have experience for more than 8 years in arduino and electronics,i can make to u the requried design using ESP32 in arduino IDE
Electronics Firmware Engineer with experience in complex systems development with practicing in Embedded Systems, Programming Firmware, C, C++, Linux, Python and IoT gateways. Let's Discuss Further.
Hi. I am embedded software developer well versed in C and assembly. I have couple of ESP32 evaluation modules. In my opinion, it is easier to use esp-idf.