ESP32 programming -- file transfer
Бюджет $30-250 AUD
I’m looking for an experienced ESP32 SW engineer to create a wireless file transfer tool.
I have an ESP32 connected to a Teensy 4.1 trough SPI and Serial port bus and I need to transfer some files stored on the Teensy SDcard over Wi-Fi. Each file is around 100MB so SPI bus is the only option and a fast transfer protocol is needed.
The code to be written is divided in two sections.
1. Code loaded on the ESP32 to include a small webserver where the user can open a browser and look at the files available on the SDcard and select the one to download. The ESP32 will request to the Teensy to transfer the files (ESP is the SPI Master)
2. Code loaded in the Teensy 4.1 will negotiate with the ESP32 the access to the SDcard. The Teensy will also need to tell the ESP if is currently “busy” performing other operations and cannot satisfy this request.
With a quick google search, you can find few examples for the ESP32 to do this, however they are all based on a different ESP32 module and they are accessing the SDcard connected to the ESP not to an external microcontroller. But modifying one of those would be a really good starting point.
A few very important things:
• MUST work on the ESP32-WROVER-IE-N16R8. No other types are accepted.
• The code must run on the Teensy board 4.1 or 4.0. no 3.5 or 3.6
• The electrical connection must be identical to the one provided.
• The ESP32 should be set as Wifi Access point
• Code must be tested on hardware and proven to work to transfer a 200MB file.
• The webserver should show the % of file transfer remaining.
I’m unable to send you the hardware prototype I have, since I only have one, however I will reimburse you the cost of purchasing a teensy and an ESP
The Milestone for this project will be set in the following way:
• Milestone 1 = ESP32 Webserver working
• Milestone 2 = Teensy code completed
• Milestone 3 = Successful transfer of 200MB file
• Milestone 4 = Delivery of source code and reimbursement of Hardware purchase.
If the work is completed in time and is well done, I will contract you to for further work on this code in order to add extra functions.
17 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $343
yeah i m expert with the Arduino as i have check your attech PDF file so i can do that job ready to start work from now
Hey there! I'm a professional electrical engineer having more than 4 years of experience in ESP32. I'll be waiting to hear back from you
Hi There, I am a senior Ph.D. Level Expert and Have more than 5 years of experience in electronics and embedded design. I did many sender receiver project with ESP32, to send msg and sensors data. Also experienced with Больше
Hello Sir I have an Honors degree in Electronic Engineering and I have over 6 years experience developing embedded applications and PCBs. I also have C and C++ Certifications here on Freelancer and you can learn more Больше
Hi, I'm Ganapathy, I have good experience in ESP32 boards, SD card, web server and web GUI interface, I can work and complete this project with Best way possible I have suggestions to make this project even better wit Больше
Hi Sir! I am student of MSc Mechatronics and Control Engineering. I have done BSc Electrical Engineering. I am very expert in Arduino included its all module (specially esp32).I read your description carefully. I can d Больше
I will start by setting up the ESP32 as a Wi-Fi access point. Once that is done, I will set up a small web server on the ESP32 that allows the user to select a file from the SD card connected to the Teensy 4.1. To init Больше
Hi Greetings! I am available right now for the project discussion and can start the project on an immediate basis. I have understood your project requirement I have7++ experience in design and development. I can ha Больше
Hi! I can do research, write code for your project using Arduino and code composer studio (CCS). Sensors, IOT, Firmware development for visualization of data like sending data to apps. Control devices from anywhere ov Больше
DEAR CLIENT, Greetings and hoping you are doing well, i welcome you to my profile where quality and client satisfaction is the Priority. I am Engineer Joseph and i hope to cooperate with you on your project . CERTIFI Больше
DEAR CLIENT, Greetings and hoping you are doing well, i welcome you to my profile where quality and client satisfaction is the Priority. I am Expert Juliana and i hope to cooperate with you on your project . CERTIFIE Больше