The idea is to create a Script that controls the multimedia installation in one room.
Installation starts when people get into the room and follow the flow.
- Webcam detects movement
- Room lights turn ON (via Arduino connected to pc)
- After x minutes
- Room lights turn OFF (via Arduino via Arduino connected to pc)
- Software is lunched (Resolume Arena) + Time counting starts
- When time counting ends (duration = video content used in Resolume Arena software)
- After x seconds
- Room lights turn ON
- Software is closed (Resolume arena)
- Script will be ready to scan new movements after 10min.