[login to view URL], a leader in Internet marketing sector, is looking for an English language copywriter with the ability to write high-quality expert articles on a variety of subjects and in different styles for publication on news websites, blogs, as well as specialist or industry portals.
We HIGHLY prefer working and communicating directly with individual writers instead of agencies where work is distributed among people whom we may never see. We've had some issues with such agencies and would not want to have more.
The task will involve writing 5 articles (approx. 600 words/$14 each) on given topics (e.g. travel, careers, web design, marketing). Possible long-term cooperation afterwards.
- proficiency in written English (preferably native speaker)
- ability to create interesting content on various topics
- a flair for writing
- ability to thoroughly research your topic
- experience in writing in English language backed up by a portfolio (please send us your articles or links to websites where they've been published)
- ability to creatively add links to the articles, so that those links look natural instead of standing out.
To become a candidate for the position, please send us portfolio, as well as a short answer of minimum 150 words to the following question: Why am I a perfect candidate for this position?