I only have $15 i am on a budget due to being harassed at my old job i am jobless but still need some help. if anyone would be kind and take my offer it would be appreciated.
YOU ARE required to find a specific outside resource and provide a written summary of the source as well as a personal analysis of the issues and concepts involved. Resources may include a relevant newspaper, magazine, or journal article, or a relevant educational video presentation. Books (or chapters in books), advertisements, pamphlets, Hollywood movies, or personal experiences are not acceptable as sources. Generally, acceptable articles have an identified author and include some discussion of psychological
research/concepts. This is not a research paper, so you must use only one source. The purpose is to give you experience in thoroughly understanding and analyzing a single, specific published piece of information. In order to earn the best possible grade on this assignment, please pay attention to the following criteria:
• Source is relevant to psychology (ask me if unsure) and a copy turned in with
• Source is of sufficient length (generally at least three pages of text - ask me if
unsure) and quality to generate at least the required length paper (as indicated
• Source has at least some reference to academic research or concepts that have a scientific basis (the source does not have to be a journal article but should have some link to science)
• Paper is typed (double-spaced) with a standard size (12) font, and turned in on
• Paper is at least 4 complete pages, appropriately divided between a summary of the source and a personal analysis of the source (the length of the analysis is more important, and therefore should generally be longer than the summary)
• Basic rules of spelling and grammar are followed and paper is easy to read and understand.
• Summary is accurate and comprehensive (for the main points) and in your own words/style.
•Analysis shows evidence of considerable thinking about the article and the issues
it raises. You may want to relate it to the information learned in this class, argue
some of the points made in the article, discuss the implications, relate it to a
personal experience, etc. The highest scores go to papers in which some kind of
theoretical discussion occurs. It's not enough to simply state that "the article was good," or that you "agree with it." Even when you illustrate your agreement with the article through a personal experience, you should add other discussion. It usually helps to present alternative views - play the "devil's advocate." At the same time, you should have opinions about the issues stated in the article and these should be presented in your paper. The analysis, which is mainly a reflection of your personal creativity and ability to think, is the most important part of the paper. In writing your paper, you should make it very
clear what portions of your paper are summary and what portions are analysis.
20 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $23
I have huge experience of writing. You can visit my profile and portfolio for more satisfaction. I believe in providing timely and quality service to the clients. Thanks
I only have $15 i am on a budget due to being harassed at my old job i am jobless but still need some help. if anyone would be kind and take my offer it would be appreciated. YOU ARE required to fin... Read More