Since launching earlier this year, MovieCurve has been growing at an unprecedented pace. With its patented algorithms, MovieCurve is the only service that aggregates critic and user reviews from dozens of services to calculate the TRUE SCORE of a movie. MovieCurve is poised to become the leader in online reviews.
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist & Community Manager who will be responsible for executing MovieCurve’s social strategy to drive customer acquisition, engage existing users, and enhance brand loyalty. A successful candidate will take ownership of our brand messaging and growing our social presence. As a social-first writer, you will apply your natural talent through tweets, posts and stories, setting the bar for creativity and passion.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a data-driven individual who takes pride in attention to detail, organizational prowess, and has a deep love for film. This role will report to the CEO.
• Own the copy creation process for all organic social channels
• Manage social publishing, including scheduling, posting, analysis, and reporting
• Monitor conversations across platforms and address in real-time through responsive engagement, escalation, or documentation
• Communicate the MovieCurve mission and values in a positive, authentic way that will improve engagement and generate leads
• Define new opportunities to engage our community by bringing a creative approach to our platforms and placements
• Strong command of the English language
• Excellent writing skills and an ability to quickly produce quality assets
• Proven track record of growing engaged social communities
• Experience using online publishing software and tools for analytics, traffic-monitoring, and social listening
• Creative thinker with passion for developing and delivering big ideas
• Highly collaborative team player
• Detail-obsessed with a high standard for professionalism
19 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $5/час
Hey I'm social media lover. I might be new here but trust me I spend most of my time online. I have many whatsapp group, twitter account with many followers, facebook account, instagram etc