Suppose, as a budding psychologist you are interested in understanding how thoughts about human
psychology evolved over time- from the ancient philosophers to the early beginnings of psychology in the
19th century Germany.
Suppose you are given a time machine that can take you across time and across places.
• What time period in the history of psychology would you select to take a stop at?
• Who would you like to meet and talk to in that time period?
• What questions would you ask him/her/people of that time period?
• What likely answers would you expect to get?
* You may also “mix & match” the famous people and have a group conversation; e.g.,
Hippocrates and Wundt, or Aristotle and Galileo, or Buddha and Pythagoras, and Plato
* Remember that you have the knowledge of the present time, so with that in mind, imagine what
kinds of questions would be relevant and interesting, and scholarly.
* Do not ask questions that we know the answers of; e.g., it does not make sense to ask Aristotle
“What do you mean by Prime mover”? We know this already.
Work should be completed within two days and must not be plagiarized. You must have deep knowledge of History of Psychology and philosophy