Our company requires a well written and compelling article to be published on Medium.
The article should elaborate on the future of legal services and how our networking app could change the face of legal services worldwide.
The article is to essentially be an advertorial submission to Medium. The aim of the article is to cause a mass signup onto the app and to engage the legal community.
Points to cover are:
1. Tinderfication of everything
2. Disadvantages of mass silos of meaningless social networks
3. The rising costs of Legal Practices, especially in client engagement and retention
4. The need to ‘go where the client is’
5. The growth of Lawtech
6. The trend of 'by Lawyers for Lawyers' solutions
7. The deficit of Clientcentric solutions
8. Cover the legal networking app's benefits
9. Cover the apps weakness(low adoption) by inviting a first mover advantages to signup
10. Effectively evangelise the legal networking app project.
11. Stress the importance and need for justice and law
12. Be upbeat and optimistic about the future
The article would need to contain meaningful and insightful citations and beautiful wisdom quotes about the law and technology.
This is a one time project but upon its success may lead to more involvement.
Our company's app has its initial version on the App Store since August 2018 and had it commercially launched at a legal trade show in London this past March.
The response was extremely positive, however there is much engagement to be undertaken.
It is our hope to build a relationship of writers to publish regularly about the law and justice upon successfully engaging people to signup and use the app.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully working together.
The Legal Networking App project
[login to view URL]
25 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за £94
HI I have delivered many research and technical projects. You can share more details with me so that we can negotiate the price accordingly. Thank you