1. +2000 words (possible table of contents is given below)
2. Less than 15% plagiarism.
3. At least 20 references cited in the article.
4. Proper flow and structure of the sentences.
5. No grammatical errors.
6. Content should be original, no copy-paste from other sources.
7. Graphical and/or tabular contents will be a plus point.
Title: "Prioritized multi-robot path planning using coloured Petri net model"
2. Literature Review
3. Problem formulation of prioritized path planning
4. Modelling using Petri nets
5. Structural Analysis
References (include at least 20 references)
1. A. Verma and K.K. Pattanaik, “Multi-agent communication based train control system for indian railways: The Structural Design”, Journal of Software, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 250-262, 2015.
2. A. Verma and K.K. Pattanaik, “Multi-agent communication based train control system for indian railways: The behavioural analysis”, J. Mod. Transport. , Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 272-286, 2015.
You may download any technical research paper from [login to view URL]
Try to model the paper structure using paper 2.
Type the topic in google and find out more papers related to same.
Not more than two weeks.
30 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $132
i have more than 2 years experience as a professional writer. i'm new at the freelancer but you can assess me through my portfolio. if you give me an opportunity definitely you'll never disappoint