[login to view URL] is a start-up company providing coverage of major football-related news on a daily basis. If you are passionate about football, constantly read the news and enjoy writing articles, then do not hesitate and apply for this job!
• Full-time/Part-time position
• Working from your home online
• 16-40 hours a week (based on agreement)
• 4-hour long shifts
• Variety of time slots to choose from (8 a.m. – 11:59 pm CET)
• 10 articles produced a shift (2.5 article an hour on average)
• Standard article length is over 300 words
• Writing articles is based on the working protocols (clear system with defined steps -
searching for sources to base your articles on, rewriting and publishing the article)
• Writing one article normally takes about 15-20 minutes
• Gross starting salary: 1.30 EUR an article (3-4 EUR an hour on average)
• Possible salary increase and bonuses in the future
• Contests for employees (various financial prizes)
• Regular working contract, guidelines, training and introduction to the systems are provided
• Proper knowledge of football in general and following the latest football happenings
• Excellent writing skills (at least C1 English level)
• Education and experience in journalism is a big plus
• Positive attitude, responsibility and good attention to detail
In case you are interested in the job, send us your CV and some samples of your work. We are open to having a call with you to discuss the job details.
26 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за €10/час
I'm interested in your project and eagerly waiting for your message, please open the chat box and send me a message, so we can finalize the details for your project. Thank you
I offered the lowest price to prove myself. If you choose me, you will see how lucky you are and make the right [login to view URL] job is not just business for me also a passion for me
I have been writing essays and articles for the last three years. I have knowledge of diversified topics. In addition, I am good at writing some creative pieces.