We are looking for article writers who can write research-backed articles about the psychology of:
- the mind (Brain & Mind);
- self-help and personal development (Personal Development);
- the way we interact with others (Love & Relationships);
- bringing up a stable, happy, and mentally healthy child (Parenting); or
- sharing personal stories related to these topics.
By becoming a part of the team, we will provide you with editorial support and proof-reading.
This is whom we need:
- You can create a digest on a psychological topic using authoritative and up-to-date sources
- You can present different viewpoints
- You can provide an in-depth analysis using a communicative and straightforward language
- You can provide the reader with some takeaway
The articles are divided into three categories: Rank 3 articles (up to 1200 words), Rank 2 articles (up to 2000 words), and Rank 1 (in-depth walkthrough/guide).
The payment is $1 USD per 100 words.
To apply, please submit a link to an article you have already published or provide us with a sample article on one of the following topics:
(Brain & Mind): The Difference between Shame and Guilt
(Personal Development): Gaining Inner peace: What You Need to Give Up
(Love & Relationships): The Dangers of Expectations in Relationships
(Parenting): Permissive parenting: Where you need to be careful
(Personal Stories): Your choice
max words: 2000
- The article should present a digest of the topic discussed from different angles and by different sources;
- The content must be original both in text and structure;
- If paraphrase is used, the source needs to be mentioned
(Paraphrased and quoted content must not exceed 20% of the total content.);
- Include an APA reference list at the bottom;