You will draw a map that can be
1) A map of a real destination from point A to point B. For example: from your home (house/apt/dorm) to your favorite
coffee place. (See examples in the next page)
2) A map of your future (or past) travel plans. For example: from East coast to the West coast or Georgia to Italy.
3) A map of your career path as you envision it. For example: starting from grade school to college graduation or more.
4) A map of significant events in your life. For example: special days, happy/sad days etc. in a time line as they happened.
5) A creative map of any other type. For example: your schedule during the Covid days or a dream that includes time/space.
You may use the elements of art (line, shape, real or implied texture, color, etc.) to create the signs, symbols, and images
(cartoonish or realistic) that will help guide your viewers from point A to point B. Make a legend to show what your symbols
mean. For example, thick black lines could mean roads, curvy blue lines could be a body of water, trophy could stand for an
event that was rewarding etc.
The map does not need to be to scale. Simple hand-drawn lines can become excellent drawings, thus visual communications
tools. You will use the visual language of signs, symbols, and images to communicate information to your viewers, similar to
simple spoken words/ sentences that become effective tools for verbal communications. I
Elements of Art/Design: Line, Shape, Value, Texture, Color, Space
Principles of Art/Design: Unity, Variety, Contrast, Focal Point, Dominance, Proportion
12 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $19
Currently I'm doing sketches and paintings. Do check my instagram profile for more sketching ideas. ___sketch__book___ [login to view URL] Give a try if you are interested.
I give my 200% to anything i sign up for and you won’t be disappointed. I’m a beginner at doing some work like this but i guess you can only know the worth when you hire me.