Fix Server Error in Application - Unable to read data from the transport connection(ASPX)
Бюджет ₹100-400 INR / час
We have an old inventory and order management system built for SQL Server using .NET Framework (ASP.NET).
The system is designed to send notification emails to users at different stages of use (e.g. when an order is submitted).
We believe that a recent update to the server is causing the application's email sending function to fail. Attached is an example of the error message received when the user clicks "Finalise Order" (the button that submits the order to the database and prompts the emails to be generated).
These days we do not rely on the email function very much. So our main concern is to stop the Error message from happening.
1. An investigation to see if the email bug can be easily fixed. If so, then fix it.
2. If not, then we are happy to have the email function disabled and some minor cosmetic changes made to the user interface so that users are not expecting to see emails generated.
3. We may also seek some additional bug fixes and minor updates going forward.
The system was originally developed and maintained by a developer who has recently suffered a health problem. He will not be available to help us with these issues, so we are looking for a developer to support us going forward.
We are also considering creating a new up-to-date version 2.0 of the same system. We expect about 80% of the current functionality to be retained, and the remaining 20% to be replaced with some new features. A spec is being developed and Version 1.0 can be used as a prototype.
23 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за ₹580/час
Hi! It's great to bid for your project. I have more than 18 years of experience in Web & Desktop Development : * Database Integration (SQL Server / MySql / SQLlite / MS Access) * C# * VB.Net * ASP.Net * MVC * Te Больше
Hello, I AM FROM SURAT TOO.. SO IF YOU WANT WE CAN MEET AND COMPLETE THIS TASK. I hope you are doing well. Kindly consider my skill which may be perfect for this opportunity: - Good working knowledge on Application Больше
I will trace this issue and fix it in an appropriate time,then will make the cosmetic changes on the UI And if there's any UX needed,will do it
Greetings! Application is made on ASP.NET WebForms (old version), I have experience on working the same. Regarding the bug I can give a try to fix. Primarily it seems a protocol or credentials issue, but can confirm o Больше
Hello, Team, VN Tech Solution, an IT Service and Product-based Start-up. We already have great exposure and a good team of experienced Full Stack Developers. Our team developed solutions for different domains like Bank Больше
I have 15 years experience in .net, 25 years experience in sql server and 2 years experience in .net core
I will try this if you provide me this opportunity as I have strong experience in Web application development and bug fixing. Thank you.