Corporate Insights & Analysis department is built on four pillars: Data Governance, Business Analysis, Data Technology, and Application Engineering. The department partners with all business domains empowering the workforce to make informed decisions that drive value, growth, and efficiency throughout the enterprise, as an organization providing actionable insights based on consistent, trusted data through a robust framework of analytics, infrastructure, and visualizations.
CIA – Application Engineering group within the Corporate Insights & Analysis department develops application interfaces, tools and integrations with compelling visualizations that drive decisions, action and results that impact the business.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Engineer for position Infrastructure Engineer with very good analytical, communication and design skills complemented with strong fundamentals in relevant technologies. Team member will be responsible for building libraries and frameworks utilized by the entire department, and will drive adoption of modern development practices and standards to help streamline the efforts of our engineering teams.
● Estimate, Implement and unit test software modules to address business requirements ● Perform code reviews
● Manage releases, bug fixes in timely manner
● Work closely with Data team in understanding business requirements and design features
● Active participation in the team during meetings
● Work on complex modules in a deadline focused environment
● Work in Agile Software Development environment
● Desire to learn about various metrics involved in business
● Strong analytical and reasoning skills
● Hands on experience with .Net Framework (C#, Visual Studio)
● Exposure to Object Oriented Programming Practices
● Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
● Exposure to client side scripting & open source web application frameworks (Angular JS)
● Good relational database skills (SQL Server, Oracle)
● Zeal to learn and explore new technologies
● Effective communication and organizational skills within a team