Scope of work :[login to view URL] all the extension, inbound routes and outbound routes (outgoining calls should be made from 4 different phone numbers - users should be able to choose phone number through dial prefix)
2. We have SIP Trunks that needs to connect to the new Issable image.
3. Follow the image for the IVR flow and create the IVR flow
4. Creating Ring-groups
5. Configuring Standard firewall. Sip traffic should only traverse the firewall if the other side of the call is outside of the office or at a remote location accessible by VPN
6. Make new recordings according to the script provided.
7. Create a xml file for contacts which will be integrated to the system so that when contact added / removed from the file it will be automatically refreshed.
8. A shared voicemail for sales and tech accessible for all users
9. Check SIP connectivity to see if all the trunks are up after the whole setup
10. Performing an inbound/outbound call as test from both softphone and hardware.
11. Documentation of the work.
In our current system we have PBX users that are operating using soft phones on their computers across multiple internal subnets. We also have a handful of users that register their extension using a mobile application such as wiper zoiper when connected via VPN. Soft phone we use is MicrosipPhysica phone we use is GRANDSTREAM GXP2160
We would like to request that the PBX image have a interface in each of the subnets so that the sip traffic does not need to traverse the firewall except for external calls and those connected by VPN.
Currently the Internal IP address of the PBX is in its own subnet for isolation purposes since it will be listening with exposed ports to our sip provider. So we would need to add two more local IP addresses to this image and leverage Isabel's firewall to preserve isolation.
7 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $857
Hello All, I have long time experience installing voice solutions, I have installed one system of 4000 extensions and have deep knowledge about every part of the voip solution. Thank you