These are the Requirements
The JIRA plugin must be able to utilise machine learning to prioritise the user stories in the JIRA backlog with the following algorithms:
1) Prioritise by story points
- The story with lesser story points will be of a higher priority
- In the event of same story points, the one that is of a earlier date will be prioritised
2) Prioritise by keywords
- Those stories that included these keywords will be prioritised first
3) Priotise by earlier date
- Those with earlier date will be of higher priority
After successfully prioritising based on the above algorithm, the user stories are to be outputted into 2 lists:
1) Successful prioritisation
2) Too big, needs further work
Those in (1) will have to be further broken down based on their specific development task so the user is awre of the immediate action. (E.g conduct interview, test UI, more coding required, etc)
Those in (2) will be left as it is.
In both (1) & (2), the user must have the ability to make edits to the user story with native JIRA UI, in the event the user wishes to prioritise it differently.
Interested developers please contact me with pricing and lead time for this plugin.