We are currently seeking a Risk Assurance Manager to be part of our Business Risk Services (BRS) practice. The practice provides internal audit and customized business control services such as assessing internal controls, Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance, and operational effectiveness and efficiency reviews. Our BRS practice also provides unique opportunities to work with C-Suite executives around process improvement, conducting interviews with process owners, documenting risk and controls, and documenting policies and procedures. Our BRS practice is a fun, energetic, and close-knit group that is experiencing rapid growth, which provides our professionals with ample career opportunities!
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Strong motivation to meet client deadlines, provide excellent client service and maintain strong client relationships
• Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze complex data, evaluate information and systems, while drawing logical conclusions
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to mentor, train and manage professional staff
• Strong ability to multitask, juggle multiple clients, and manage various deadlines
• Attention to detail while reviewing work
• Demonstrated skills in effectively working with all levels of management
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
• 4 years of experience in external or internal audit, internal control testing and documentation, internal control assessments, and report writing required
• Previous experience in auditing or reviewing quarterly financial reports, analyzing business risks, implementing new compliance standards and risk assessments required
• Previous experience in a public accounting firm required
• Recent Internal Audit and SOX 404 compliance experience required
• CPA, CIA, and/or CISA required
• Previous experience handling multiple engagements simultaneously, while providing leadership and management over professional staff preferred
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 30%
7 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $129563
I am a qualified chartered accountant and have a Finance degree. I have more than 12 years of experience in the same field. I have 4 years of auditing experience in Ernst and young.