I am working on a design project for a home redesign.
I require a professional CAD technician to convert my survey into professional drawings.
I have already produced computer drawings of the ground, first and second floors.
I need you to re-draw these and also complete the architectural elevations.
I will send you my sketches, notes and dimensions to be used for the drawings.
You will need to accurately show:
1. Wall thickness's (as I have measured)
2. Windows and Doors
3. Interior spaces and their main dimensions
4. Internal services (Radiators, Kitchen equipment, furniture)/
5. External services (rainwater pipes, soil popes, materials & finishes on house
6. Garden plan (fence heights, level-changes)
The property address is: 186 Brighton Road, Purley, South Croydon
I will need the following drawings:
- Existing Ground Floor Plan 1:100 Scale
- Existing First Floor Plan 1:100 Scale
- Existing Loft Plan 1:100 Scale
- Existing Roof Plan 1:100 Scale
- Existing Front, Side & Rear Elevations 1:100 Scale
- Proposed Ground Floor Plan 1:100 Scale
- Proposed First Floor Plan 1:100 Scale
- Proposed Second (Converted Loft) Plan 1:100 Scale
- Proposed Roof Plan 1:100 Scale
- Proposed Front, Side & Rear Elevations 1:100 Scale
Example drawings of the drawing standard are attached here.