Mechanical Engineer or Civil Engineer position (Winter Park, FL)
employment type: full-time
Aquatic Engineering Firm in Winter Park, Florida, looking for Mechanical or Civil Engineering position. Experienced Auto Desk CAD Draftsmen, 3D modeling. Positions are immediately available for full time employment. We focus on Aquatic design and engineering for commercial pool industry. We would prefer the candidate to have experience working directly on construction documents in those disciplines. The candidate needs strong AutoCAD skills. We are looking for someone with proven production ability. The candidate needs to have some working knowledge of the Florida Building Code and Department of Health Code.
The positions duties are as follows-Working on construction drawings-all phases, plan maintenance, permit packages, construction details, cross section, and general builder updates.
1. 3 years minimum Auto Desk CAD with 3D modeling preferred
2. 3 years minimum experience in MEP Construction Documents to include; Elevations, Sections, Structural and Foundation Plans, Mechanical Piping Plans, and Electrical Plans.
3. 3 years of working knowledge with the Florida Code Book
4. Lives in the Orlando Area
5. Able to work in a dynamic atmosphere
7. Detail Orientated
8. Some overnight travel will be required
Firm is looking for career-minded individuals looking to make a career out of commercial aquatic industry. Opportunities for advancement.
Wage varies with experience and skills