Looking for California licensed CIVIL ENGINEER/PE for a short drainage project
Оплачивается при доставке
I am looking for a CA licensed CIVIL ENGINEER/PE for quick corrections to an existing drainage plan,
Please DO NOT bid if you don't have a California PE license as the city I am working with will NOT accept anything BUT a CA PE licensed engineer's work.
Scope of the Project:
- The project involves residential drainage.
- The budget for the project is $500-$1000.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- CA licensed CIVIL ENGINEER with expertise in residential drainage.
- Strong knowledge of drainage systems and regulations.
- Ability to design and implement effective drainage solutions.
- Experience in completing projects.
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure proper drainage functionality.
- Excellent communication skills and responsiveness to client needs.
- Ideally you've dealt with CA cities to submit drainage plans.
WHEN YOU RESPOND PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR RESPONSE
1. Verify that you ARE a CA licensed PE. Please provide the name and the license in a private message.
2. Please provide pdfs of past projects showing the license and stamp (can be done in a private message also).
3. Please let us know if you have dealth with CA cities on such projects before.
Details of project.
We need to do 3 modifications to an existing approved plan for the city of San Jose, CA.
So you must be California Licensed. Can live anywhere in the world as long as you are CA licensed.
1. Drainage System Requirements 100-yr/10-yr storm requirements
Verify that the post project stormwater discharge to adjacent property owners will be less than or equal to the pre-project (pre-2004) discharge. The only impervious area added after 2004 was a 550 square foot garage and driveway pad. A Drainage Report with exhibits and calculations would suffice to meet this requirement, assuming the post project conditions do not exceed the pre-project conditions. However, if the project’s post project runoff is greater than the pre-2004 runoff conditions, or if pre-2004 conditions cannot be determined, then a revision to the grading plans (superseded sheet or supplemental sheet) will be required and some type of onsite detention system will be required to mitigate 100-yr runoff. Provide 10-year calcs to support the drainage system. (100 year storm statistics will be provided).
2. Provide Overland release path on Grading Plans, and confirm runoff path in event that the 10 year drainage system fails (100 Year storm overland release) or provide 100 year conveyance/detention. Update Rim and invert elevations of Drain inlets and bubbler, to ensure positive drainage is going towards bubbler (current design shows bubbler rim elevation higher than drain inlet elevations)
3. Update the existing Grading Plan elevations and detail as needed, to show that the proposed wall for section B-B no longer be required and that the existing wall is to remain. This revision, depending on the complexity of the revisions and the engineers recommendations, can be simply pasted onto the approved set, cross out the old detail B-B, cloud the new detail, provide stamp and signature next to revision cloud and that should suffice. (There was an existing wall that met the requirements so we did not build a new wall. This seems to have confused the City).
Provide a preliminary plan to the city and make a few edits if needed. You will most likely need to interact by email with the City.
Provide final wet stamped plans for the city.
Attached is link for AutoCad of original drainage plans, site plan, Square footage of impervious area before and after construction for calculations. 100 years storm statistics.
[login to view URL]
Payment will only be made once the city has accepted the edited plans.
If you are a CA licensed CIVIL ENGINEER with experience in residential drainage, and can complete the project within the specified timeline and budget, please reach out to discuss further details.
ID проекта: #37243449