Our client is an IT services company, providing IT Technical support to clients around the world. They currently use Autotask to manage the lifecycle of support activities. Time entries are added to tasks completed in Autotask to track support effort. We are looking for the development of integration that allows Autotask time entries to create timecards record in Servicely.
Desired Result: Extract Time entries from Autotask API and create time cards for each time entry against a monthly timesheet
1. Extract Task Number / Short Description / Comments / Time Stamp / Total Hours from every Autotask job that an engineer has worked on
2. Create a monthly Timesheet automatically on the 1st of the month specific for the Autotask time entries (scheduled Template)
3. Daily extract of the time entries from the day before with the fields in point 1
4. Create a timecard for each time entry against each job, and allocate extracted time entries to the relevant time sheet
5. One way extract, initiated from Servicely, once a day
Developer will be responsible for the Servicely integration side,
Single integration point for authentication is available
User acceptance testing (UAT) will be conducted by nominated company representatives
OUT OF SCOPE
• Enabling multiple integration points for authentication.
• Cleaning of extracted data that is required to be imported into Servicely.
• Development or customisations to OOTB processes on the Servicely platform.
• Coordination of UAT activities on customer side.
• Configuration of Autotask integration interfaces.
• Development or customisations of new business processes or capabilities on the Servicely platform.