PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING!
The task is for a large format printing company where clients pay and after payment they upload their files for printing.
The files are large files so this for this we are using MultiPart Uploader, files are been uploaded to S3.
The tasks we need are the following.
1. We are looking for someone who has done this before.
2. We need to detect file size in INCHES not pixels for extensions .JPG, .PNG and .PDF while uploading.
3. We need to detect if files .JPG are CMYK
4. We need to detect if file .PDF contains any other color mode besides CMYK
5. We need to detect if file .PDF contains more than one page
6. If size is they Uploaded is not the one they ordered than we must show 3 options
- Stretch the design to meet the size ordered
- Print Proportionally and if there is white space we will leave it
- Replace the file
Why we need that? because of the followings conditions:
1. Some of our products will allow user to upload only .JPG or .PDF
.JPG - CMYK
.PDF - CMYK
2. Some of our products will allow user to upload .PNG or .PDF
.PNG - RGB
.PDF - CMYK
I'm attaching a file for you to get an idea, remember multipart uploader is done, and also if you have a better idea please let me know.
Again only if you have done something like this thank you
15 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $420
Hi. I am an expert in Image processing I have many experiences in image processing. You will get the best results if you hire me. Waiting for you in the chat window. Thanks. Sincerely yours.
Hi, I am masters in Computer science and have a good understanding of image processing. I have done a resizing task before. I can give you the details for that task in inbox. I am interested in your task.
Hello, I have checked The requirement and understand that as well. I have created SIMILAR in past. Do you want to see the DEMO ??? Can will send you ?? Thanks.
Hello I have good experience in image processing and your task seems easy as I can very well get this information using python. Revert back to discuss the details. Regards Sangeeta