Building a custom Azure marketplace policy.
Develop a script written in PowerShell which does the following:
1. Create a JSON file to implement a custom Azure policy that will prevent all clients from installing any Marketplace (including the Private Marketplace) 3rd party offerings that have a ’Price starts at’ of >$0.00/hr.
2. Enable filtering which offerings are allowed or denied by Publisher, Offer, and Plan. The filter should allow for wildcards.
3. Ensure that only those clients who receive financial approval to use an approved offering (in the Private Marketplace) are able to install that offering.
4. Prevent a client with a subscription who does not have financial approval to use an approved 3rd party offering, from installing that offering. If the client tries to install the offering they should receive the following message in English or Spanish depending on the language locale setting:
English message: “You are not entitled to install it.”
1. Deliver JSON configure
2. Deliver script to apply JSON definition