• will architect, setup, and manage a highly available environment in Microsoft Azure to support POST’s SFTP requirements.
• The design consists of two (2) Ubuntu 18.0.4 instances, in separate regions, setup to receive data from State Street.
• These instances will be configured to connect to Azure storage configured as Geo Zone Redundant Storage (GZRS).
• All incoming files will be deposited into the Azure GZRS storage, which will then be accessible to SQL servers to process the data.
• In order to support fault tolerance, will configure Azure DNS and Traffic Manager to intelligently route internet traffic to an SFTP that is available at that time.
• will setup (A) records for [login to view URL] that will resolve to one of the available servers using health checks on the SFTP TCP port.
• The SFTP servers will be provisioned into dedicated virtual networks so that they remain logically separate from other POST Azure compute instances and will have the Azure firewall configured to only allow the necessary TCP ports inbound from the internet. If possible, SFTP will also be limited to specific IP’s.
11 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за £37/час
Hi, Greetings. Certified cloud solutions architect and Linux expert. Experienced in the project described in details. Lets discuss over chat. Many Thanks.
Hi, My name is Benjamin. I'm an expert with over 14 years of experience. I have setup SFTP servers on Azure, and would love to work with you on this. Look forward to a chat. Thanks,