We’re looking for an experienced (5+ years), hands-on, and data-driven PPC Specialist to manage digital media planning, buying, management and reporting of cross-channel advertising campaigns that include, but are not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google/YouTube Ads, and others.
B2B experience a must.
In this position, you will play a role in the strategy and asset creation, as well as lead the planning, implementation, and optimization of paid campaigns. You will continually implement variable tests, track metrics, and recommend actions that will ensure we are achieving our monthly KPI objectives per campaign.
We are experiencing explosive growth, and are looking to expand our marketing team with individuals who work hard and love what they do. Though your skills, appropriate certifications, and experience are key, we’re also seeking a fun, creative, and ambitious team player who fits our culture and performance standards.
INFUSEmedia is a truly global team, with members currently located in eight time zones. If you can work in any time zone from GMT to PST, and have what it takes to win, we’d love to chat.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Extensive experience in cross-platform paid campaigns (Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads, etc.)
- Mastered the process of setting up, tracking, and iterating multiple cross-channel campaigns
- Hands-on experience with cross-channel campaigns, including thorough analysis of profitability, landing page quality, downstream conversion quality
- A detail-oriented and analytical mindset
- Proven track record of campaign performance
- Solid experience with PPC, SEM in general, as well as retargeting and geotargeting
- The ability to think strategically to develop campaign ideas based on program goals and to iterate to continually improve performance
- A deep understanding of metrics and ability to establish performance benchmarks in order to continually improve results across channels
- Mastered attribution of cross-channel campaigns