For several infrastructure projects, NP-Bridging is looking for talented (IR)-Architects with minimum 5 years professional experience to strengthen our team with a long-time commitment. You should be able to work in groups and collaborate with specialists from all fields as and when the project requires. You should be able to work at all levels within the team, and be flexible in resolving issues at hand.
NP Bridging is an independent Small Medium Enterprise based out of Antwerp consisting of Architects, Designers, Planners, Engineers, Consultants and Technical Specialist offering a broad range of professionals services. Through our work, we attempt to make a positive difference in the world. Our ambition is to deliver an integral approach to help realise complex projects in Belgium, The Netherlands and India.
We are looking for talented designers who are ambitious and curious with excellent personal, written and graphic communication skills for several architecture, infrastructure, master planning projects:
- Groenplaats Antwerp: Refurbishment of the Groenplaats, a central square and social meeting place in the middle of Antwerp city, as well as the connection to the underground facilities. Via thorough stakeholder analysis a design program was stipulated and now needs to be executed.
- LPS: Masterplan design of a logistics park that features as a multimodal hub and example for the use of SMART modern technologies, sustainability, ecology and flexibility.
- Bridges Walem, Duffel and Nijlen: Replacement of the existing bridges in cooperation with engineering agency Ney. The bridges create an added value to the city and are designed with an integral approach to its surroundings.
As an (IR)-architect in our team you will be part of the delivery of significant and complex projects with an Integral Approach as base platform. This platform is based on the conviction that all elements contextualizing a project within the project scope should come up with a design by research, working together with stakeholders, internal and external partners creating a coherence and versatile project. Applicants should have an excellent design, organizational and communication skills and the ability to produce high-quality work both independently and also as part of a multidisciplinary team. Under multiple time-sensitive assignments, the applicant should be able to smartly produce quality work.
- You possess a degree/master’s degree as an Engineer-Architect or an Architect with 3-5 years of professional experience. An advance degree/masters in urban design or landscape architecture is a plus
- You have strong design, graphical representative and project coordination skills and eagerness to explore new things beneficial for the team
- You have experience in producing design and details drawings from schemes
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Adobe Suite, MS Office and knowledge of REVIT/BIM Software will be an asset
- Familiar with building application procedure, rules and regulations etc is considered as an advantage
- You have good communication skills, verbally as well as written. You are fluently in Dutch; French & English or bilingual ability is an asset
- Experience in stakeholder management is a plus
- You are dynamic and willing to work in a constructive way to enhance the quality of our services
- You feel confident in working in a complex and international environment
Do you fit above requirements, please do send us the following documents:
- Your CV/Resume,
- Portfolio of works showcasing projects that would help us make a decision on your application
- Motivation note
Do send all of the documents (not more than 3MB) to jobs@[url removed, login to view] or hard copy via post to NP Bridging, tav Claire Fransen, Hangar 26-27, Gate A, Rijnkaai 101, 2000 Antwerp, BELGIUM
8 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за €9/час
SPECIALIST ARCHITECT & BIM PROFESSIONAL Successful track record of executing prestigious projects within defined cost/time parameters, managing entire operations