Looking for someone who has IVR project experience with call flow. I am looking for Business Analyst with IVR candidate.
I am seeking a Contact Center Systems Analyst with the focus on IVR applications, Call Routing, Chat, and other related technologies. Knowledge of Contact Center Technologies, such as GVP, Speech Recognition, Voice Biometrics and Genesys Applications is required. This position is responsible for:
• Working closely with business units to gain in-depth understanding of business issues; identify, analyze, and translate business needs into functional specifications; and work closely with Project Management and Development teams in the implementation of solutions
• Analyzing requirements, developing detailed designs for implementation of technical work, defining implementation and testing procedures.
• Designing the IVR caller experience for DTMF and speech-enabled applications.
• Creating and design effective speech user interface designs including call flow, dialogues, functional logic, prompts, and define grammars to match the established requirements.
• Partnering with the Development team to drive successful implementation of IVR design specifications. Resolving any implementation issues that affect the design and overall IVR experience. • Designing post IVR call routing flows.
• • Analyzing the performance of the user interface with regards to metrics and caller experience, and recommend specific changes to improve Client satisfaction and transaction completion.
• Acting as a subject-matter expert in the Contact Center Domain for IVR and Call Routing.
• Providing in-depth technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills for IVR applications and Contact Center Routing.
• Educating Business Units on best practices around speech applications, Call Routing and gain consensus on the design, prompting and overall call flow.
• Delivering IVR user interface design documentation aligning backend interfaces to support business functionality and application development • Providing Voice application integration, engineering and support of technology related to Client Services Platform from both a voice and data perspective.
• Facilitating the coordination of Contact Center projects by acting as the liaison between the business users/stakeholders and various systems groups
• 5+ years industry experience in IVR Voice User Interface design of conversational speech recognition applications and Self Service solutions
• Must be well rounded with experience in multiple Contact Center Technology domains including expertise in current IVR and speech recognition standards, CTI, Call Routing, VHT, Workforce Management, Call Recording, and VoIP Technologies •
Experience in writing Voice User Interface design specifications following standard practices for error recovery and universal help
• Experience working on full lifecycle new development projects (products that are being developed from scratch) to demonstrate an understanding of business and technical needs, and roles
• Experience in developing call flows for complex applications including data driven interactions and Contact Center routing of calls, email and web chat interactions
• Experience in designing both call steering and self-serve applications •
Act as a subject-matter expert in the GVP Contact Center Domain.
• Must have prior experience reviewing and analyzing Contact Center solutions, while making suggestion for design improvements and strategy roadmaps.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment • Flexible and Professional • Solid Organization Skills • Excellent interpersonal skills; team player
10 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $21/час
I'm so interested in working with your company, and I hope you take me into account. I'm a new Freelancer, but I'm a responsable worker and I know that you'll have a high-quality results in a record time.