This is for a long term position doing multiple business plans monthly. Following instructions is key; therefore, if you do not follow the "instructions" section listed on the end of this posting, you will not be considered.
Using provided templates, guidance, market research reports and other resources, develop
completed business plans, PowerPoint documents, financial projections, and other relevant
documents for each project.
Each scope of work and final deliverable will be similar in nature, though the business types
and project scope may vary from project to project.
Each business plan will typically require the following actions:
- Review and complete the task list provided for each project
- Write a compelling biography for the Owners Biography page based on a resume or
other limited information
- Using a provided market report plus at least 5-10 outside sources, develop a written
summary of the market
- Conduct internet searches to find specific public information on competitors
- Develop an organization chart, pie charts, and graphs in Microsoft Word using the
- As feasible, using insights gained during research efforts, proactively collaborate
thoughts and findings on everything from market trends, to pricing, to marketing
efforts, to operations components
- Develop other template components of the business plan, such as a SWOT analysis,
schedule, and executive summary
- Using the Excel template provided, complete financial projections using data provided
and using new information gained through research (where explicitly requested)
- As needed, using provided templates and materials, develop accompanying summary
pages and PowerPoint decks that mirror or compliment the business plan
- Track time for all activities in provided system (Excel, PayDirtApp)