Focus on La Prairie’s sustainability position and where it stands with its parents' sustainability commitment - also Beiersdorf owns Eucerin & Nivea. Where are they positioned? etc etc
It would be a case of researching the brand's position on sustainability identifying which business operating model that La Prairie is working from and then it would be a case of then suggesting proposal.
1) Present and analyse their sustainability credentials
2) What sustainability strategy from an operating / business model standpoint as well as a marketing & communications one, would you put in place should they hire you as a sustainability consultant? (I think this is prob the best way to describe it in order for you to understand the requirements).
- Brand position to sustainability
-What social and environmental issues is the brand committed to?
- Do they hold any certifications? which can we recommend?
- What they can achieve by improving their sustainability charter?
- Any challenges they face?
- Any opportunities for the brand?
- the positioning of the marketplace to attract conscientiously
- conclusion of findings
The operating models are:
1) Zero waste
2) Modularity & multi-function
3) Durability & longevity
4) Compostability & disassembly
5) Second life & shared use
6) Recycling & upcycling
7) Craft presentation
8) Community Empowerment
9) B.O.G.O (Buy one give one initiative)
1200 words. Will send further information in chat.
27 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $41
La Prairie’s sustainability position I am pretty good in sustainability based projects. with access to peer reviewed materials, i can guaranteed great theoretical and empirical evidence.
PhD level paper . Hello , Kindly contact me for A+++ paper covering all the mentioned areas . I have read your brief and I can start working now .Thanks
I have checked your project, which needs highly quality content. I can write articles for your website that will be special and syntactic mistake free. I can assure you the work with 100% accuracy.