Looking for investors to invest in a Manufacturing and retail company that produce Kente cloth and beauty products to be sold worldwide on E-Commerce and to open physical locations in the U.S and eventually Canada and UK. We will produce and ship by sea to reduce the cost of shipping from Ghana where only Kente is produced. Land has been purchased in the only territory in Kumasi that weavers reside for the Kente .Have not found any Kente cloth stores in the U.S rather just Kente print. Am focus on making a monopoly on the cloth outside of Ghana by hiring a large portion on the weavers to become employed at the factory.
Company has been established since March 2018.
1. Build the factory on purchased land
2. Hire weavers for Kente and to produce Shea butter products
3. Ship by sea(Kente shipping cost amounts for nearly 50% of cost online as it's shipped by air from all suppliers.
4. Sell through company website and amazon.
5. Open first two stores, one in Phila, PA and one in Texas(Texas has a large African immigrant population)
6. Through this we'll be able to off Royal Kente Cloth at a lower cost than any other.
7. Market strategist to be hired.