I am electrical engineering graduate student.
I am working on a college project.
I am here to get a hardware developed for the final project of the product development class.
1. A small hardware within the board size of 4cm x 4cm
2. ATMEL microprocessor with additional memory
(Not the must, but best to have something with price constraint and open source resources)
3. I2C and SPI ports for connecting sensors.
4. Inbuilt BLE Antenna and Wifi Antenna
(or you can attach some workable modules)
5. Battery powered prototype (any good battery spec within the size limit should be fine)
6. USB port for coding programs and recharging the battery
7. 2-3 sample buttons on the device
8. Test LEDs before each port and buttons
9. Basic firmware and boot-loader programs are to be included
10. Some open sourced SDK for developing firmware and embedded applications
2. PCB Layout
3. Gerber Files
4. Bill of Materials
5. Assembled PCB Board
6. Basic Electrical Test result (oscilloscope test, ammeter test, short test, etc)
7. Best to include the same test while designing the board
8. Information on the layout software
Contacts of IC sellers and PCB assembly companies.
Nice to have:
Contacts of Mechanical product packaging firms and other supplier.
Please do leave your quote below.
All the best!!!
13 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за ₹34401
Hi sir, We are able to do this kind of projects for you. We are very good in embedded system and electronics. Lets talk to us on your project. Regards, Ahmed
With Industry Experience of more than 30 years, designed and completed many Micro Controller PCB Projects with n specified time; so this can be satisfactorily done for sure. Tq