Client host communication over NRF24L01 with 8 bit PIC MCU, XC Compiler
Оплачивается при доставке
Please read all requirement carefully
I am looking for a freelancer who can assist me in setting up client-host communication using NRF24L01 modules. Full project requirements are as follows:
1. One NRF24L01 module setup as host to receive data from client nodes
2. Six Client nodes will send raw Hex data to host (I believe max 6 clients can work)
3. NRF24L01 has built in ability to handle client/host communication you must implement it.
4. Received data should be presented at NRF24L01 host module you can print on serial port
5. You will be using 8 bit PIC MCU to drive NRF module
6. Code should be written in C to compile with XC compiler using MPLABX
1. You are welcome to use Github libraries, but in that case you will share library URL for reference or troubleshoot
2. If you take some function or part of code from some library you will write in the comment with URL reference
3. I know there are 100s of libraries available on Github, price bid should reflect your effort
4. If you have worked on these modules I believe you have all required hardware, else arraigning hardware is your responsibility
- Do not use ChatGTP for writing code for this project
- Please do not use MPLAB code configurator, it creates lots of extra junk which is additional burden for uC
- Project should not be tested on any simulator, you must test project with real components.
- I will not consider Arduino environment
You will provide me code that I will test on my hardware, once function is confirmed I will release the payment.
ID проекта: #37249278