I want to develop a 2 Spread Indicators (difference between Bid and Ask Price, or it is Ask and Bid Price?). I need to apply these 2 spread indicators simultaneously on my trading platform NinjaTrader 7.
1. First I need to see it in the Market Analyzer of the NT7 Platform;
2. And secondly, I need to see it in the left corner of every chart in the NT7 Platform
The following only applies for the Market Analyzer Spread Indicator.
I would like to program the spread value in 3 separate cell-back-ground-color values. For example
1. Spread value between 0 and 1.5 will have a green cell-back-ground color;
2. Spread value between 1.5 and 2.5 will have a orange cell-back-ground color;
3. Spread value above 2.5 will have a red cell-back-ground color.
Please note that the above mentioned ranges (0-1.5), (1.5-2.5) and (2.5 and higher) have to be set as parameter values within the indicator settings, so that I can change these settings according to my liking.
For your convenience I have illustrated the Market Analyzer in de figure below:
The following only applies for the Spread Indicator on the individual charts:
The same principles do apply for this indicator as mentioned above for the Market Analyzer indicator, with the following extras. I want to apply the indicator in the left upper corner of the chart for the time being, but I might change that also. Therefore you have to create parameter setting for the Chart-Spread-Indicator, so that I can change them in the future according to my own preferences:
1. Positioning the indicator (left upper corner, right upper corner, left under corner and right under corner of chart); Not only position in the corner but also position the text from the borders for the chart window, number of rows below of above the chart border, as well positing the text more to the left or to the right of the chart boarders;
2. Background color of currency pair as well as parameter setting;
3. Text value color (for currency pair as well as spread value)
4. Font size (for currency pair as well as spread value)
And at last a very important remark on the Datafeed of my Ninjatrader 7 Platform. This indicator needs to be tested on the Live-Data-Feed of FXCM.
And for your convenience again, an illustration of the spread indicator that I intend to place at the left upper corner of my NT7 Charts.
I hope that my explanation will suffice.