The Task: We need you to create a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) our of existing DLL we own all source code and all rights to.
Requirements for our DLL developer:
1. Experience programming in C/C++.
2. Experience in making DLLs using C/C++ for 32/64 bit systems.
3. College level experience with mathematics and statistics.
4. Some experience with technical indicators typically used for trading securities is a plus.
1. Renaming existing C code (filenames and some variables), re-compiling source for 32/64 bit systems, sending the DLL files(2) to the client.
2. Repairing some of the functions within this DLL per our priority list, re-compiling source for 32/64 bit systems, sending the DLL files(2) to the client.
3. Inform the client of each repaired function as they are completed.
4. Repeat tasks #2 and #3 until all functions have been repaired. There are about 150 functions in total. A little more than half of these need some repair work.
5. A few (2 or 3) of these functions require small enhancements as well.
1. We will pay $250 for the initial DLL creation with renaming completed.
2. Each week until complete, we will pay $15 per function that is repaired within the updated DLL files along with some required proof of repair.
Communication and Delivery:
1. We will collaborate with you initially to ensure you have complete access to the starting code, and all requirements of the job.
2. We need to discuss your progress and any specific issues with individual functions with you DAILY. We can be available at 8am-10am CST in US.
3. We need updated DLL files with fresh repairs sent to us on a WEEKLY basis at a minimum.
4. We need the entire job completed in 4-6 weeks.
29 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $2267
hi dear. your idea is interesting. i read your description carefully. please contact me then you can hear good information for your idea. thanks. regards.
Hi, I have 17 years of C/C++ programming experience. I am interested in your c/C++ dll project. could you please send me the existing files. Thanks Narendra
I have 10+ years developing in C and C++, and 3 years working with Matlab. I am very good with compiling and decompiling, as well as assembly and disassembly work, especially related to GCC compiler